Number 1’s Number Problems
Registration for PiBoIdMo 2015 is open! Hop aboard!
The first signpost on our journey?
Your PiBoIdMo guest-blogger line-up!
Even Anthony Michael Hall agrees, this club is totally cool.
These authors, illustrators and picture book professionals will provide daily doses of inspiration to help you along on your 30-day idea journey this November.
And don’t forget—there’s Pre-PiBo beginning THIS AFTERNOON, to get you organized and ready. And then in early December, there’s Post-PiBo to help you prioritize your ideas and flesh them out.
Participants who register for PiBoIdMo and complete the 30-idea challenge will be eligible for prizes, including signed picture books, original art, critiques, Skype sessions and feedback from one of the “lucky 13” picture book agents. This year’s agents are:
- Liza Fleissig, Liza Royce Agency
- Karen Grencik, Red Fox Literary
- Ginger Harris, Liza Royce Agency
- Susan Hawk, The Bent Agency
- Teresa D. Kietlinski, Prospect Agency
- Lori Kilkelly, Rodeen Literary Management
- Tricia Lawrence, Erin Murphy…
View original post 457 more words